I thought my group observation project was very useful because it allowed me to apply what the book was explaining in real practice. I thought it required me to think critically about the terms from the book, which in turn help me understand the full meaning of the terms. Something I learned was the complexity of small groups and how much effort goes into a small group being effective. I thought it was good that I wasn’t allowed to observe a group I was involved with because it was more interesting to observe another group and let me notice things that I would have neglected if I had observed a group I was a part of. I also thought the whole project was good because like I said earlier it helped me better understand the terms and I think this will help me on the final. Overall I thought the project was difficult, but helpful, and don’t think there are much improvements to be made
No comments:
Post a Comment