Thursday, April 21, 2011

post one week 4/17- 4/23

Creativity acting in a way that you have not done before. It is hard being that you are not accustomed to it and you are not positive if it will work.  Creativity is a good thing in groups because it offers different, unique ways to solve problems. A time I that I used creativity to was when I was in a group and we had to put together this large table with a lot of data and then take all the data and get the averages for the data. The problem was we would have had to stay up all night to finish this so I thought of a way to cut sometime. I had never used excel before to do that but I had been told that by filling out the tables you could automatically get the averages and sums. So I tried it out and worked with it for a while and finally got to get what I needed done and it cut the time we would have spent almost in half. This is an example of being creative because I tried something I had no knowledge of before using it and if was helpful solution to the group because it got the work done and was faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment