Entropy is a word used to describe the tendency that Small living systems usually have to be disorganized and chaotic. Entropy usually happens to groups when the input of information or task is low causing the group members to lose focus and thus becoming disorganized. The lack of energy is not the only thing that can lead to entropy. When facing too much information a group can also become disorganized. Entropy impact on small groups is significant and knowing how to keep away for disorganization can lead to small group success.
Equifinality describes how there are different routes to get to the same destination. This has an impact on small groups because one strength of one group may be a weakness for anther and if there was only one way to do something than one of these groups would be a t a disadvantage. Because there are different ways to get the same result groups can figure out what their strengths are and then achieve their goal by using them.
WOW! I dont know what else to say but way to go! You clearly take in very well the information you read and can respond to kind of question given along the lines of the material. You have amazing writting skills and got right to the point of the question, I loved that alot. I also liked how I was still able to understand your writting, yet it was of such high levels. I feel as if I am going to like reading your post and seeing how I could get better in my responces. You did an amazing job on this first question and I cant wait for the others to come! I would love it if I could get some of our feedback on my future post as well!! Hope this was helpful!
ReplyDeleteYou did do a great job summarizing the two topics of entropy and equifinality. As I read your post I like how you mention both ways entropy can come about. A: too little energy or B: too much. Reviewing past experiences in sports or work I can specifically site numerous times this happens. It is interesting once you begin to focus on WHY things fall apart within a group of people you can better prepare for the opposite! Thanks for your post (early in the week) it helped having someones to respond to! We are forming a great unit already :) I will keep up on my end likewise :)
ReplyDelete